05 June 2009

Outer Space II



Well, it's back.


But as it turns out it doesn't carry a lot of importance anymore, which has been an unexpected discovery.

What I've noticed is that since I have gained the awareness of the effect it was having on me, its effect has diminished, along with its power to affect me in a contractive way.  *Reaffirms my belief that knowledge is power, but awareness is the key to freedom.*  At the end of the day, its presence is not that big of a deal, unless I focus on it.  (If we focus on the problem, how much more difficult is it to see the solution?)

The deeper lesson for me is to be found in the awareness of how getting to know those other 'trailers' that block my awarenesses creates a lot of precious space inside.  All 'trailers' do tend to continue showing back up until finally through the conscious awareness that they are there, they don't become permanently entrenched. Trailers do, after all, have wheels, making them much easier to move if they aren't allowed to sit still and rust...

And hay (pun intended), this is a classic, a relic, and beautiful in its own way,
so why not just enjoy it!

No comments: